Optimists are very thankful for the Oswego community and strive to help their children grow up:
- To develop Optimism as a philosophy of life;
- To aid and encourage the development of youth, in the belief that the giving of one’s self in service to others will advance the well-being people the community and world;
- To promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs;
- To inspire a respect for law;
- and To promote patriotism and work for international accord and friendship among people.
Blessings to you and yours for a healthy & happy Holiday!